The best properties to auction
1) Land – especially farm, pasture, and recreational land tracts
2) Any kind of property when the Sellers are motivated by time
3) Properties with Absentee Owners
4) Unique Properties that are hard to compare to other properties
Benefits to Sellers at Auction
1) Qualified, motivated buyers come prepared to buy
2) You know exactly when the property will sell
3) No contingencies are allowed on an auction property.
4) Auction exposes properties to a large pool of buyers
5) Auction creates competition between buyers
6) The property is spotlighted and forces a buying decision
7) Agent is working exclusively for the seller
8) Auctions take the Sellers out of the negotiating process
9) Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs
10) Property sells "As is - Where is"
How does it work?
Selling your property at auction is simple.
Contact Crossroads Real Estate & Auction. You will sign a listing agreement that outlines all the terms of sale and states the agreed upon commission price.
Typically Sellers agree to pay the advertising cost of marketing the property. This amount is discussed and agreed upon and may be collected up front or paid at closing.
The property is available for any and all inspections Buyers want to have performed. However, unlike traditional listings, Buyers must have these done prior to day of sale.
You can have a reserved price set and if there are no bidders at or above that number, you do not have to sell the property. Never disclose your set price to anyone other than your agent, if being represented!
"Absolute Auction" means the property will sell to the highest bidder regardless of the price. These auctions tend to garner the most Buyers.
Thank you for visiting today! Our priority is to provide you with the advice and resources you need to be successful in your next real estate transaction. While the internet is a great tool that we utilize daily in every aspect of our business, we feel that nothing is better than a face to face conversation! We are a diverse and experienced team of professionals that are ready to help you, so give us a call, shoot an email, or stop by any of our three offices today!